Sorry I haven't blogged much over the weekend, I was in London with Jack as a little anniversary celebration/holiday and didn't really have a chance to blink, let alone update my blog. I also managed to take zero pictures in London which is useful!
So, here's some other stuff I've made / bought / won during the end of last week and the beginning of this week.
Pro Brow Palette - £3.50
'Shade 7' Lipstick - £1
'Softly Lined' Lip Liner - £1
I'm really happy with my recent purchases from the MUA online store, and as you can imagine I was even more pleased when I found out I'd be getting this fab eyeshadow palette free with my order! I decided to order online as the Telford Superdrug hadn't had any of the Eyebrow Palettes in stock, and I was very keen to try this out! (I even had to order my Mum one as she got all excited about it too!)
I will post some 'face shots' over the week to let you know how I get on with the Pro-Brow and other makeup items.
In other news I managed to win a Cadbury Dairy Milk via Twitter last week and it turned up today! YUMMMAAAAY.
Last night I decided to familiarise myself with my sewing box (as I'll be needing it this Thursday) and created a Peter Pan collar out of some old material. This is how I did it:
1) Cut half of a Peter Pan collar shape into a piece of paper.
2) Tack the piece of paper to the material you want to use.
3) Cut around the paper.
4) Tack the piece of paper to another bit of material and repeat the process so that you have both bits of the collar ready to attach to one another.
5) Attach the two bits of collar by sewing the end of each collar piece together, I then used a button to cover up my shoddy sewing skills.
6) Use some old ribbon or anything which is suitable for tying the collar around your neck and sew onto the back of the material.
VOILA. Probably the most basic Peter Pan collar tutorial ever but it worked for me (and I prefer basic instructions!) x